In recent times mobile applications are evolving the face of business. Applications are becoming more extensive, authoritative, and predominantly online business apps help companies to function effortlessly. Are you also hunting for mobile App development services that can improve your periodic operations, formulate your ideas, regulate your travel expenses?
As a small business owner, automating your operations, staying formulated, and streamlining all your processes can help you create an effective, efficient and productive working environment. There are numerous benefits of mobile apps for small businesses, and there are oodles of mobile apps for small businesses in the market that can help you, but we have percolated the best small business apps to help your small business.
A small business’s functioning requires relegating various tasks to designers, copywriters, project managers, and other significant people. If you fail to opt for perfect tools that bring everyone onto the same page, it will lead to miscommunication, and all the operations will go wrong. Below mentioned are some apps that will help you transfer files, organize data, stay up-to-date on your team steams agenda.
1. Google Workspace
Google Workspace (G-suite) allows you to store your data among PCs, smartphones s, and tablets. The usual G-suite package is with 30 GB of cloud storage per user, and they also offer multiple options to upgrade your package. It also helps to create docs, presentations, drawings, spreadsheets, and many more features.
- Brings you a prominent set of resourceful business apps
- Eliminates the need to choose different apps for basic business operations
- Offers one with add-free and professional email experience
- It plans start from just $8 per user per month
If you plan to sell and ship products online, you would require an economical e-commerce solution to establish your shipping. Cloud-based ShipStation is easy to use and offers you to process online orders, receive order notifications, print shipping labels, track shipments, and many more.
- Pursue with many e-commerce platforms, namely WooCommerce and Shopify
- Mold your order processing system in a way that fits best your business needs
- Developing custom made shipping labels for your brand
- It’s subscription plan starts from just $9 per month.
Square is a mobile application that allows businesses to take credit card payments through smartphones and no startup charges. Rather they take a percentage of each transaction.
- It allows having credit card processing from anywhere
- Eliminates the need for cash only
- It offers one with the free card reader
- Price starts at 2.6% + 10 per transaction
LinkedIn is a persuasive business marketing tool, helping one to develop a strong business networking platform. It has its mobile application as well; probably, you might be using it already.
- Available in the form of mobile application
- Helps one to send updates on the go, adjoin new connections, recruit new ideas
- It allows one to monitor over your competitors
- It is a free mobile app, and
Freshbooks is an online business app that allows small business owners and freelancer workers to regulate and track invoices. It helps you create embodied, skillful-looking invoices that will match your business needs.
- It automatically bills your clients for lined-up invoices and is compatible with accepting credit cards on your smartphones.
- It can track and formulate your expenses from anywhere and create a custom-made business report.
- It works on PCs, iOS, and any other Android devices
- It prices from $4.50/mon per user
Investing in the best small business apps will help you streamline your operations, invoicing, which will boost productivity and improve your business’s digital marketing.
Tell us which online business app you have opted for your small business, and share your reviews on how our blog helped you. If we would have overlooked some points, feel free to comment on them, we’ll appreciate it.